Monday, December 7, 2009

Day Ten

Hello everyone! I had a good day today but I feel beat now lol Hung out with the bestie brit which it was really great to have some girl time because everything has been planning planning planning and I was literally about to pull my hair out. I know im about to be a mom and have to raise this money but I'm human too and it feels good to just exhale and not have to take everything so seriously for a second. She treated me to a day of fun and relaxation, we ran some errands, and now i'm back home.And her and her grandmother gave me a purple camera as a gift today and its adorable. It was seriously right on time! Because I need to take pictures with everything coming up. Oh and shes having a baby too in february except shes having a boy. Yay mommys unite. Guess I'll just relax a little, listen to music, and go to bed. Soon as i figure out how to work the camera i'll post a lot of pics. Have a good night.