Friday, December 11, 2009

Busy Busy Busy

So once again I must apologize for not being the most faithful blogger! But there literally has been sooooo much going on. Talk about time management. I've been pretty stressed but trying to take it easy because although I feel like I'm doing this alone. I know I'm not. Thank god for my mother who has been supporting me and helping me with everything. Me and nick have not been able to see eye to eye on anything which has been pretty hard and if I don't do what it takes to get everything prepared it just simply won't get done. We have the baby shower tomorrow which I must admit I was extremely nervous about because I never had anything thrown for me before.so I was freaking out about who would show up or if anyone would show up. Then I was just feeling crazy for even doing all this when I could have a hospital birth for free. But that's not what I want and I don't feel that's what my baby wants so I stopped being a crazy woman and calmed down. The baby shower is tomorrow and I know it will be perfecto! Whoever is supposed to be there will be and whoever is supposed to donate will donate. So I'm just letting go and giving it to god. Now I'm trying to get the birthing room ready and I have to purchase the birthing kit and all the supplies which is even more money.....But I went to see the midwives yesterday and I always feel a lot better simply meeting and talking to them. I was pretty disappointed that I missed my last birthing class last night but like I said her father and I just have too much drama right now and I could not go and sit in class for three hours acting like everything is fine when its just not. On a lighter note Rev Jo is doing my belly cast this month so I'm excited for that. When I really think about it I don't need to worry I have so many people who have decided to support me during this time and every single person has been a huge blessing. I don't know what I would do without you all. Last but not least I have one more week of school and two big finals coming up! So aside from everything else I gotta do what I gotta do and pass my classes. I have a final paper due on mOnday that I have been working on for a couple of days now and a final on tuesday and wednesday. Once this semester is over I can exhale and just solely focus on the baby without the long bus rides back and forth to and from school and all the homework. I plan to start back the end of february but this two month break is much much needed! I'm just really learning a lesson in balance at this time and its no joke.
Just have to keep repeating my mantra! Everything is happening easily and effortlessly. My heart goes out to women who have no one at all and are going thru what I'm going thru cuz its tough! All I can say is keep ya head up and it will all work out.

Love and light
Frina