Sunday, December 6, 2009

Day Nine

Hello! Frina here. I'm at the house chillin out, listening to Rihanna, burning my guardian angel candle of peace and healing. I'm pretty energized, I took about a three hour nap of much needed rest after washing all my clothes blankets towels and rugs. Just got out the shower so i'm feeling super fresh and clean and I can just relax in my room. I feel amazing. My rash has healed a great deal thanks to some herbs I was told to get and I feel really positive about everything. Two people donated from DC and I sincerly want to thank you both and show my deepest appreciation to you! My grandfather also gave his contribution and God is just working it out. My bestie Brit bought me a photo/video camera yesterday and she said its purple! Yay! So now I have a way to take pics at the baby shower, belly cast, baby blessingway, and birth. Everything is just working itself out. Sandy has been my angel at this time planning everything for the shower and beyond, I can't thank her enough, I have to do something special for her. God has put so many amazing supportive people in my circle and I'm full of gratitude! Bout to chill out and do some hw or reading.

Good Night