Saturday, November 21, 2009

Day Four

Good morning! Sorry I missed two days but there has just been a lot going on. I had a long emotional day on thursday where alot of issues came up for nick and I and the only way to release them was to cry it out for hours. But after that I felt a whole lot better. We went to birthing class and it was just what I needed, then we camped out at his moms house for the night and had a good time. Friday I practically slept in all day at his moms and when we got to my house, we ate watched a show on the internet and by the time he left I was knocked out again. So needless to say I got the much needed rest I had been missing out on. So today is Saturday morning, 9:05 am, and I'm headed to joy ensemble rehearsal in a bit. I drank my power smoothie, ate some oatmeal, now all I have to do is take a vitamin and i'm good to go. The only issue I am having is my stomach is stretching so bad from my belly button out which creates this unbearable itch and nothing is helping. I tried coconut oil, cocoa butter cream, and even vaseline but at this point i'm pretty much lost as to what else to do. I just have to use some self-control and resist the urge to scratch! Yup thats basically it when it comes to me right now. Have a beautiful day!