Monday, November 23, 2009

Day Five

Hello!! Yesterday was amazing... It was youth sunday and we sang a song I wrote at Agape!! It felt so good, just to express the creativity inside of me and do it with my baby in my belly. There is sooo much more to come, I can just feel it. Then after the rev took us to lunch and I really enjoyed myself, just to be out with loved ones in a place surrounded with all this beautiful energy was such a blessing. So today I went to class at eight this morning and I've decided to stay up at the campus a little longer than I normally do on mondays. I might as well catch up on some homework here because if I go home and see my bed, it's a wrap.lol. I've been getting a lot more focused as far as school and performing goes, I've already planned my classes for the next semester. I know I will have to balance everything with the baby but its time to get serious about something. And i must admit it does feel super good to have a plan yet still be open to the highest and greatest good at the same time. I took sooooo many pictures yesterday and will post them soon as the love of my life, Olivia lol, sends them to me. J.O.Y. I love my gurls!!! Well have a beautiful day. OOoooh yeah and we passed out the invites yesterday to the baby shower and I'm so excited, they were practically all gone by the end of third service. I was kind of nervous no one would show up to support me but I let that go and know that all the support I need is already here. Sandy did such a beautiful job on the invitations and I greatly appreciate all that their family is doing for me. I'm just GRATEFUL!!!