Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Day Three

Photobucket


OKAY, so I'm at Y's right now waiting for nick to pick me and my mom up. Today has been the most amazing day!!! First off I got an ultrasound and got such good pictures of my baby's face she's so adorable. I just can't wait to see and hold her in person. I went to yoga class too which was majorly therapeutic. Chilled with Nick for a while who took me on all my errands I needed to run and now I'm here. We got to work on the babyshower invites and babyblessingway so I feel a great sense of accomplishment right now. God is just working it out. Amen lol. Oh and I cut my hair yesterday and I love it! So snaps to that. I'm just trying to figure out how exactly I wanna handle things next semester with school and the baby but between nick and I, it'll all work out.
Good Night=)