Thursday, December 24, 2009

Christmas Eve

Merry Christmas Eve everyone!!!!

I am back to the blogging world after a week of shopping, planning, getting the house together, and making sure everything is ready for the birth and the baby. I'm still not completely done but everything is mellowing down. I'm not sure if I have everything I need but I'm pretty close so thank you again to all the wonderful people who have supported me during this time! I'm so grateful. Now with the holidays coming up I plan to stay home and relax. I'm gonna do a little more running around today and thats basically it. I'm at the point of feeling so ready right now!!! I can't wait to meet my babygirl! I know she will come when she is ready and its not up to me but my due date is 4 more weeks away and I pray she comes before then lol because this load is getting a little heavy. It just really hit me over the past week but I feel ready and its a great feeling i'm not even scared anymore! Shocking I know. I just know it will all be perfect from the birth, to motherhood, just everything! Wishing you all a merry merry christmas and knowing right where you are god is. Whatever you need or desire, its done! I am a witness of that for sure.

At the baby shower everyone hung God attributes for the baby to possess when she gets here on the blessing tree! Kim has been asking me to post them all for a week now, I promise i'll have those as soon as I get a chance to sort through all the flowers and words of wisdom. Until next time sending you love and light as always.

Jeffrina*