Sunday, December 13, 2009

Amazing...Amazing...Amazing!!

Last night was amazing, so amazing. I honestly enjoyed myself more than I have in a long time. So many people showed up to the baby shower to show their love and support and I was just overwhelmed with joy and gratitude. I had a big cheese on my face the whole night!! We sang, prayed, ate, laughed, talked, and celebrated the new edition to our family!!! JoyBaby! I am so supported and I know i have been blogging about all my worries but it just really made me realize I have nothing to be worried about. As people danced up to the blessing tree to hang their love offerings up I just wanted to cry. God is so good like how could I have ever even doubted whether or not the universe had my best interest in mind. Of course it does!!! I just want to thank every single person who offered themselves in such a beautiful way to make yesterday possible. Sandy for her willingness to put everything together so beautifully from the invitations to the food to the guestbook to the actual event, it would not have been possible without her and she sang to me and joybaby just like an angel from heaven!!! Thank you Jennia and Tina for cooking your delicious dishes made with so much love that everyone completely gobbled up. Thank you Kim for being so supportive and welcoming to me and nick and opening your home to us! And thank you Mom like wow for just driving me around making sure everything got done cooking your scrumptious spaghetti and sharing your words of wisdom. And last but not least my girls Yhanni, Olivia, and Britney who were right by my side the whole night and gave me words of wisdom all the times I have freaked out over stupid stuff! You guys are my rocks and me and Joybaby love you three so much!!! And Y that ice cream cake was on point!!!!! lol I have such an amazing family. Since my blood line are all 3000 miles away its such a blessing to have you all here to welcome me and show me so much love. My dad was so excited when I called and shared the news with him, he knows we're in good hands! And my grandparents oh my goodness I havent even talked to them yet about last night but I know they will be so happy. They have been my biggest support system my whole life and they jumped on the band wagon from the very beginniing even though they didnt even fully understand why I wanted a water birth in the first place. They gave the first contribution and since then we've just been on a roll. I'm so excited I am on this journey and though there have been many ups and downs I wouldn't change anything!!! Everything is happening perfectly, easily, and effortlessly!

Well I gotta go! Headed to Agape!
Love and Light!