Thursday, January 14, 2010

We're getting closer and closer!

Baby's not here yet but she will be within the next week or so and I'm very excited. Asking everyone to keep us in your prayers because I found out about a week and a half ago that my iron was low and it must be up before I go into labor so I can go through with the water birth. I have been taking everything I possibly can and it has went up a great deal just still not where it needs to be. So its a blessing that she hasn't come yet she's giving mommy a chance to get it together!!! I know that all is working together perfectly for both of our good and that God's will is going to ultimately be done. My faith is working at its utmost high right now! I'm just grateful for everything and excited to meet my baby girl very very soon. Keep us in your prayers.

Sending Love and Light,

Jeffrina!!!!