Friday, November 27, 2009

Day Seven

It is November 27th the day after thanksgiving and I must say yesterday was amazing. I spent the beginning of my day fellowshipping at Agape and then went to Y's house for dinner with friends and my spiritual family. The food was amazing, nick was there, and this itchy rash on my stomach was the last thing on my mind. lol. I'm just very grateful. I've been back and forth between sheer gratitude and stress for the past two weeks and that just helped me realize I have so much to be grateful for. I had got to a point of thinking omg how am i gonna do this and that and have all the financial needs for taken care of by the time my baby gets here. Then i started thinking girl you you must be crazy why are you paying money to have a birth that could be free and stressing yourself to raise this money whenyou could settle to give birth at the hospital and focus on other things. But the more i snap back to myself the mroe i realize my baby is worth it and if this is how she wants to come into this world, thats how we are doing it. God is my supply and all I need is already here. Its like I know it but sometimes I just need a reminder because looking with these two eyes can be decieving. So anyways I just feel a lot better when it comes to that. I have to relax and let it all go. Surrender.(which is exactly what the song i wrote and sang on sunday was about) So i woke up around 9 am and was nesting majorly today lol I cleaned room top to bottom in my room scrubbed the floors the walls threw out old papers and changed the bed sheets lol then i lit a candle put some relaxing music on and slept some more i woke up feeling really refreshed. Then i talked to my mom for a while and made a list of the things i really need to do in december. And I finished all my hw that is due next week so I can relax the rest of the weekend and possibly start stdying for finals. So everything is perfect, bout to get dressed and eat dinner at souplantation with my mom. Living in gratitude really makes all the difference.=) xoxoxo